The Innovation in Tools and Technology Topic Committee will serve as a resource for the energy industry to identify new and emerging tools and technologies, share learnings related to new products, and learn about upcoming trends that will impact the industry. This information will be disseminated to AESP members via presentations and papers. A specific focus for this committee is to increase the amount of content related to technology innovation at conferences.
Topic Committee Leadership
Missouri River Energy Services
• To sign up to receive topic committee news, if you have questions, or want to get involved, please contact Jamie Byron, email@example.com.
• All AESP group and individual memberships include membership in a Topic Committee. To join AESP, follow this link, https://aesp.site-ym.com/general/register_member_type.asp.
Topic Committee Activities
Develop articles for AESP Strategies, develop and present webinars, review abstracts for national conference, recommend awards, discuss relevant topics.
- Strategies Articles
- The Smart Home: Where The Customer Journey Begins, October 2016
- Can You Teach an Old Thermostat New Tricks?, December 2015
- Hitchin’ a Ride on The Digitized Customer Journey, October 2015
- Webinars– We are always looking for ideas to put together these sessions, so please let the leadership know if you are interested in leading a session.
- Two of our members, Jeff Adams from Alliant Energy and Chris Ebert from People Power, recently served on the planning committee for the 2016 Summer conference. This specific conference focused heavily on technology, so having two committee members on the committee helped to enhance the content offered to attendees.
- Two of our members, Kurt Hauser from Missouri River Energy and Jamie Byron from Fiveworx, are serving on the 2017 National Conference Planning Committee helping to inform the content and focus of the conference agenda.
- We have had three new members request to join the committee this year. If you are interested in joining and contributing to our mission, please contact the leadership. We would be happy to have more folks join our group!