The Midwest Chapter of AESP works to promote the professional advancement of persons employed in, residing in or associated with energy services programs in the Midwest. Our membership meets quarterly to hear educational presentations related to the industry, network with peers, and stay in touch with what is happening at the AESP national level. The Chapter also distributes a quarterly newsletter with informative articles about energy efficiency, renewable energy, and other topics vital to our membership.
Carl Samuelson, MichaelsEnergy
Dru Larso, Rochester Public Utilities
Kelly Lady, Austin Utilities
Carter Dedolph, CenterPoint Energy
Paul Twite, Delano Municipal Utilities
Joel Haskard, Clean Energy Resource Teams
Jared Hendricks, Owatonna Public Utilities
Rachel Holmes, ARCA Inc.
Anthony Fryer, Minnesota Department of Commerce
Geographic Area Served
Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, Nebraska, and South Dakota
Join this Chapter
Already a member of AESP and want to join this chapter? Email Carl Samuelson at cwsamuelson@MichaelsEnergy.com to get involved.
Not a member yet? Learn more about AESP Member Benefits and click here to join AESP
- AESP Group and Individual Memberships: All AESP Group and Individual memberships include membership in a Local Chapter at no extra cost.
- AESP Chapter Membership only: Or opt to be a Local Chapter member only – to be active in this community, support your local energy efficiency industry and enjoy the member rate at chapter events.
- To sign up to receive chapter news and communications, please contact C arl Samuelson at cwsamuelson@MichaelsEnergy.com.
- Join our linkedIn group here.
- For past editions of newsletters, please see below.